Our client is the industry-leading distributor of technology products and specialist services in Ireland serving the reseller, retailer and telco channels.
You will have the responsibility to support the Account Manager with the development of new and existing categories of non-mobile products to support our customer's category strategy. Responsible for supporting with sourcing new products and categories. Managing the portfolio and vendor relationships will be key parts to this role. As part of a team, you will drive new products for retail, online and across all of our customer's channels. Developing a seasonal agenda through a range that complements our customer's strategy.
Key duties & responsibilities:
The Account Manager will support development and implementation of best practice frameworks and guidelines for buying process to support new product ranges. Champion a culture of collaboration and understanding of lifestyle product & brand to the internal and external customer teams.
* Report on the performance of new products and ranges monthly and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Support development of new category of products in line with our customers strategy by utilising market insights and trends.
* Regular customer store visits.
* Source products that reflect our customers strategy and working closely with vendors and internal teams to bring these products to market.
* Analyse data and insights on performance to maximise the strategy.
* Support development of long-term and short-term non-mobile product lifecycles.
* Liaise with the customer Go To Market team for key seasonal events and support with products.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
* 2- 3 years' previous experience working as a category manager OR working in retail industry.
* Competent user of Microsoft Suite.
* Excellent commercial acumen and negotiations skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Analytical and critical thinker.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Expertise in mobile/technology
* Project management skills.
* E-commerce and/or Retail or Telecoms background.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: