Our global client is currently looking for a tech-savvy and proactive Account manager to support executing complete tasks within the scope of strategic plan for managed accounts such as identifying customer needs, campaign or product implementation, optimization, product adoption and expansion, and core account hygiene under guidance from AE or Senior AM.
You will contribute and help the team achieve revenue objectives via selecting appropriate approaches from clear options to address challenges from tasks in strategic plan for managed accounts under some guidance from manager or senior team members.
* Drive creation of small account and campaign-specific proposals for customers by translating customer objectives into KPIs and selecting ad solutions based on KPIs and work with internal stakeholders to conduct research and learn about account or campaign relationships to complete proposals.
* Craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies to achieve their business objectives and drive revenue growth.
* Make contributions to development of campaigns for customers to prepare them for launch and execute campaign launches in collaboration with internal support and specialist teams and ensure that campaign launches are properly deployed.
* Make contributions to checking and advising on campaign continuous improvement opportunities.
* Execute complete tasks of optimizing specific campaigns according to customer KPIs to promote long-term growth and support delegation of work to relevant stakeholders to help optimize campaign performance.
* Sales analytics interpretation: Execute complete tasks of a project to draw interpretable insights from deep dives and data analysis.
* Make contributions to review of revenue performance and projections for the assigned areas.
* Make contributions to determine which customers will be aligned with specific metrics (e.g., KPIs) and share updates on opportunities and activities with large accounts to keep
stakeholders informed and mitigate potential risks at a macro and micro level.
* Strong knowledge of performance products (search, pmax, apps as well as youtube performance solutions)
* Experience in performance business (for example: retail, fintech, e-commerce, lead generation, etc)
* Knowledge of MENA market would be a plus, though is not a must.
* Knowledge of Arabic language would be a plus though it is not a must.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email for more details.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: