Our client is a worldwide sales, marketing and services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry which empowers advertisers around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing network.
They are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related to bulk implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
This role is focused on consistent execution excellence, compliance and works collaboratively to solve problems. Success measures include task quality and accuracy, stakeholder satisfaction and performance.
* Support the Sales Account Team across varying tasks including (and not limited to) Excel creation and analysis, supporting the surfacing of optimization and customer account analysis, PBI dashboard creation and account admin
* Serve as an inter-team point of contact, gathering escalation information and client/business impact as needed to send escalations from internal teams to partner teams to quickly and professionally resolve client issues
* Track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to complete tasks, troubleshoot and resolve issues
* Effectively follow process and guidelines
* Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
* Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
* Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
* Stay up to date with new product releases and reporting functionality
* Fluency in French is required
* Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
* Critical thinker who is organized and can make decisions based on clear priorities
* Problem solver and multitasker who can partner well with other teams
* Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
* Experience using Excel to analyze information, including data manipulation, V-Lookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email for more details.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: