Our global client is currently looking for a Program Manager to support delivering full pieces of program plans, timelines, and tracking documents of moderate to high complexity and scope that are integrated into overarching program management objectives.
In this role you will develop and curate project, program, and portfolio management methodologies from best practices, processes, and tools, and will also plan and execute prioritized program work including selecting appropriate methods to achieve program objectives most effectively.
* Deliver effective, strategic communications directed toward a variety of stakeholder groups/audiences in order to share and solicit information depending on the need.
* After program implementation, collect feedback, ensure documentation is up to date, and facilitate discussions to follow up with cross-team stakeholders; propose and/or implement changes for continuous improvement.
* Partner with and support cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
* Support the development of strategic programs; act as an authority in the domain to facilitate the leadership team on making decisions to defined problems with multiple solutions to move product/program excellence forward.
* Establish key program metrics based on technical or program needs.
* Manage cross-functional teams and drive action to ensure program success; develop, delegate, and lead corrective actions to address organizational challenges.
* Identify, collect, and track key metrics for program or project impact, including program/project participation and success, leveraging metrics to drive results.
* Collaborate with team members and/or key stakeholders to understand or identify work problems and program goals, obtain prioritized deliverables, and discuss cross-team program impact.
* Translate other stakeholders' needs into program goals and prioritized deliverables, define program roadmap and work streams, and drive decisions on prioritizing goals and deliverables.
* Create project roadmaps and use them to manage stakeholder expectations, as well as for communicating plans and coordinating resources.
* Develop or refine Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) across one or more programs.
* Monitor progress on OKRs with the organizational/executive leadership team.
* Draw interpretable insights from deep dives and data analysis, provide data-driven strategic recommendations that represent projects/programs from relevant business, product, and technical perspectives to stakeholders at a variety of levels.
* Experience in program/product/service management, sales, client management experience. operations or consulting.
* Distinctive project management, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with strong business judgment.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
* Ability to synthesize complex messages, datasets/signals, and insights into executive-ready communications
* Ability to build relationships, manage and influence senior, cross-functional stakeholders.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email for more details.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to:
Luan da Cruz