Adecco are currently seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join our Client's team on a full time permanent basis.
Full onsite role, based in East Cork.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments received are assigned to the right accounts against appropriate invoices.
-Undertake account and statement reconciliations.
-Implementation of appropriate collection techniques.
- Maintaining excellent customer service while resolving customer invoice queries and provide support to Clients when needed
-Allocate client payments and process credit card payments
-Meet collection targets, debt chasing via various method of communication
-Provide month-end reports.
-Ensuring adherence to compliance with policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a Credit Control role
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- A high standard of numeracy accuracy
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines as required.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: