Our global client is currently looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Analyst to join them in Dublin! If you are an energetic, hard charging individual able to keep up with an exciting and fast-moving security operations team that is engaged in several high-profile security projects then this is the job for you!
This role involves performing functions related to Network and Perimeter specialized Security Engineers such as Email Security, DNS, DDoS, IDS/IPS and cloud security. You will be immersed in a quick changing environment in a very rapid changing threat landscape, working with numerous security experts.
- You will be working on the external defense team to ensure indications of compromise are promptly identified and stakeholders are advised with actionable and complete information.
- You will assist and coordinate with incident response staff, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and perimeter security teams during response activities and cyber investigations.
- You will work closely with our ISO for each Business Unit and directly with internal and external customers.
The Expertise You Have
- Solid experience in Email Security, Email and Web Advance Threat Protection, DNS, DDoS, IDS/IPS and cloud security. Analyzing email, DNS and DDoS attack patterns to improve protections.
- Advance experience on Splunk or other SIEM (Security information and event management)
- Perimeter and cloud security Expert with an outstanding understanding of the latest practices and trends in edge security.
- Reviewing policy enforcement change requests; interviewing submitters who have requested security configuration changes and require additional requirement's gathering.
- Knowledge of Agile, DevSecOps, Open Source and a programming language is of significant advantage
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and simulating Email traffic analysis
- Solid grasp of core networking concepts (e.g. - Email, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, proxy, load-balancing, etc.).
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS or other IaaS/PaaS/SaaS environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff, including management and executives, with experience articulating technical material in business terms.
- Functional understanding of network controls and policies to stop cyber threats.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email for more details.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: