Adecco are currently seeking a Finance Administrator to join our client, a multi-national company based in Cork.
✅ Full time permanent role
✅ Salary €30,000- €35,0000
✅ Hybrid working model
To be successful in this role, you must have strong organisational and communication skills. You should be detail-oriented and have the ability to work independently. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have experience working with accounting software.
*Maintaining various databases in relation to sales, forecasting, revenue and the use and development of the systems of work within the Finance Department so processing can be carried out as efficiently as possible.
*Ensure compliance with financial regulations
*Communicate with vendors and clients regarding financial matters
*Assist with budget preparation and financial analysis
*Prepare financial reports and statements/audit files
*Reporting of all necessary Financial, statistical, or other information to Head Office as required and on time.
*Involvement in recording and auditing of all stock takes in the plant during the year.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: