The companies Culture:
- An inclusive work environment, where all the employees are valued, supported, and encouraged
- All employees have a seat at the table and have influence
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a technology that can positively impact the treatment of one of the world's most devastating diseases
Manufacturing Engineer Role:
- As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be a key member of the engineering team working within a multidisciplinary framework.
- This role will be involved in technology advancement projects including but not limited to developing new manufacturing processes, device concepts, and validating new technology and methods.
- This work will focus on the development and manufacture
of catheter-based technology to treat ischemic stroke.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to both manufacturing and device design and development.
How You'll Contribute
- Lead the development of new methods of device manufacture
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly prototype product and fixture concepts in-house - using
standard catheter building equipment and techniques such as 3D printing
- Modelling and analysis of mechanical systems using SolidWorks or similar
- Experience of working with medical device polymers, ideally within a catheter manufacturing environment
- Conceive, develop and improve manufacturing processes
- Design fixtures and models for proof-of-concept, and verification and validation testing
- Design, build and document development of novel neurovascular catheter-based technology
- Support and manage efforts to verify and validate new product designs
- Prepare project plans, specifications, and schedules for product development
- Identify and interact with vendors to obtain engineering materials, processes, and equipment
- Contribute to company Intellectual Property
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the medical device industry.
- A hands-on mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly prototype product and fixture concepts in-house - using standard catheter building equipment and techniques such as 3D printing.
- Modelling and analysis of mechanical systems using SolidWorks or similar.
- Experience of working with medical device polymers.
- Strong aptitude for process verification and validation, process development and implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to others in different functions and at various levels.
- Must enjoy contributing to and participating in a dynamic team environment.
- Commit to ongoing personal development to improve technical and non-technical skillsets.
- Stay current with general engineering knowledge related to catheter design and prototyping techniques.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: