Are you an Operations Business Analyst in search for your next career move? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
Our client is one of the world`s market leaders, that many people can only dream of working with!
Business Unit Overview:
Our organization has an exciting opportunity available for a talented individual to join our Ops Shared Operations business.
The EMEA Reconciliation and Control Team is a dynamic growing control environment. We are looking for an experienced professional to lead our Balance Sheet reconciliation teams. The scope includes analyzing a wide range of reconciliations across EMEA, the America's and APAC with focus on improving processes, risk exposure and management. The role will require engagement with business partners in each region including but not limited to Cash Equity, Debt, Futures, Collateral and Prime Brokerage businesses including front to back, inter/intra company and custodian reconciliations.
* Responsible for the reconciliation and approval of all balance sheet packs in line with the GRG (Global Reconciliation Governance) schedule and in line with the Account Reconciliation Standards
* Ensure variances between the general ledger and the sub ledger (or other independent supporting balances) are investigated, documented and aged correctly
* Adhere to the charge off schedule where relevant
* Work with the team and GRG to ensure EIRT (Enhanced Independent Reconciliation Testing) and compliance reviews are consistently passed; any failures are to be reviewed, mitigated & remediated in a timely manner
* Ensure the team maintains accurate and audit ready pack procedures
* Ensure a consistent focus on continuous improvements; Identify areas of risk, gaps in processes, documentation, quality control and offer sound suggestions
* Effectively manage enterprise driven initiatives, example GFC to Frontier migration. Work with team resources to drive a consistent dialogue with project teams to identify gaps in UAT and ensure a robust migration
* Effective management of team tasks and cross training
* Adhere to the documented escalation procedure and ensure any issues are highlighted to the VP in a timely and clear manner
* Deliver monthly tasks within deadline
* Communicating to management with good ability to liaise with Senior Stakeholders
* Developing and implementing new processes with proven results
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple contending priorities
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
* Relevant third level qualification or equivalent
* A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
* Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to:
Luan da Cruz