Great Contract (12 months) role available in Dublin for an experienced QA Test Engineer !
You will be responsible for the testing of specified application and integrated systems to support installation of a quality product into our operations environment. This includes working on testing effort that can be highly complex projects involving multiple QA Test Engineers, analysis of product system requirements. Testing is focused on ensuring system quality standards are met by planning, designing and executing the appropriate test cases. This includes creating test plans, mining and manipulating test data, executing test cases, first-level triage of defects found, and retesting of defects through resolution.
Skills and responsibilities:
* Experience with QTP/UFT, Selenium, VB Scripting, etc.;
* Must possess working experience/knowledge of financial services industry;
* Experience with Automation / Automated tools is a plus;
* Experience with writing SQL required;
* Experience with Quality Center for test case repository and defect tracking is needed; * * * Experience with QA, system development, and test project life cycle methodologies;
* Ability to work effectively with product development and systems management;
* Experience or ability working on multiple platforms/technologies a plus (Mainframe + Distributed);
* Strong oral and written communication skills;
* Strong technical skills including a broad understanding of relational databases, file processing, application and web-enabling technologies.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please note you will need to be based in Ireland and unfortunately, we are not in a position to offer visa sponsorship.
If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: