Fantastic opportunities for experienced Senior Business Analysts!
Contract (12 months) in Dublin - 1 week per month in the office!
Permanent in Galway - 1 week per month in the office!
Why this role:
- Cool company
- Recent technologies
- Great team
This role will be focused on gathering requirements from business stakeholders and systems analysis with a strong emphasis on working with investments products and services. You will be facilitating requirements review sessions, translating business requirements into specific systems requirements.
* Extensive Business and Systems Analysis experience, with a solid understanding of Agile methodology.
* Ability to understand the technology and software applications
* Strong analysis skills, with a consistent track record of delivering complex technology projects
* Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
* Strong contributor with a collaborative work style
* Experience in gathering requirements and translating them to well-defined, consumable epics and stories with clear business value and acceptance criteria
* Continuous improvement attitude and encourage an Agile way of working
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with Jira or Jira Align
* Third level qualification (Computer Science or equivalent IT qualification)
Please note, we are not in a position to offer visa sponsorship and you would need to reside in Ireland.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email natalia.merritt (at) adecco.ie.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: