Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Position: Senior DevOps Engineer / Developer
Location: Dublin North - 5 days per week in the office
Permanent with great benefits
We have an outstanding opportunity for a DevOps Engineer, joining team responsible for design, develop, and support new and improved access management capabilities.
You will be responsible for building a pipeline from scratch which needs to be enterprise-grade and scalable. In addition to the main DevOps activities, you will perform some L2 technical support and mentor junior team members on how the pipeline operates.
* Extensive experience in the development from scratch and maintenance of enterprise-level automated CICD pipeline systems. This must include experience with C#/.NET applications.
Proven experience in GitLab repos and GitLab CI/CD pipelines.
* Proven experience with Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Nomad, Maven, Jenkins, or similar.
* Proven experience in service discovery tool, such as Consul, or similar.
* Proven experience in containerization with Docker, Vagrant, or similar.
* Proven experience with Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, or similar.
* Practical experience with SQL Server, XML, WEB API, REST, SOAP or WCF.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
Please note, we are not in a position to offer sponsorship and you would need to be based in Ireland.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia Merritt at adecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: