Principal and Senior Software Engineer Java roles! Great companies! Great projects!
Fantastic opportunities in Ireland in Galway (contract or permanent).
This company operates hybrid working policy - you will be required to work in Galway office 1 week per month.
Why this role:
- Great rate for contract and Lucrative salary with amazing benefits for permanent
- Continuous learning and development
- Cool company
- Recent technologies
We are looking for experienced Principle and Senior Developers to join a dynamic successful team. You will be responsible for a design and development of applications in line with the best practices and contributing to an overall company goal and working closely with an Architect, Product Owner and Developers. You will also be leading and mentoring junior developers. This team is working on mission critical Java applications.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Extensive development experience with Java Development and Spring / Hibernate.
- A proven track record in architecting and shipping innovative and highly scalable cloud systems in an agile environment.
- Contract roles will require full stack development experience with Angular recent versions
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented design and development skills.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented design, distributed system architecture, and various AWS technologies.
Solid experience with RESTful APIs and JSON/SOAP based API with Java.
- Experience in web technologies are nice to haves.
- Ability to debug server-side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
- Expert understanding of modern software engineering practices, design patterns and web application
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Please note, you will need to be based in Ireland and have valid right to work. We are not in a position to provide visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: