Technical Lead Angular Developer
Fantastic opportunities in Dublin - hybrid and based in Ireland.
Why this role:
- Great benefits
- Continuous learning and development
- Cool company
- Recent technologies
We are looking for an experienced Principle Developer to join a dynamic successful team. You will be responsible for a design and development of applications in line with the best practices and contributing to an overall company goal and working closely with an Architect, Product Owner and Developers. You will also be leading and mentoring junior developers. This team is working on mission critical crypto applications.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Strong understanding and ability to implement State Management patterns such as NgRx/Redux
- Expertise with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cypress, Playwright
- Passionate about customer experience and good UX design
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Unit, integration and E2E test automation
- Experience with build, continuous integration, and delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, etc) & package managers such as NPM
- Understanding of core Java technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Please note, you will need to be based in Ireland and have valid right to work. We are not in a position to provide visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: