New Technical Lead UI Developer job opportunity!
Fantastic opportunity in Dublin - hybrid working policy.
Why this role:
- Great benefits
- Continuous learning and development
- Cool company
- Recent technologies
We are looking for an experienced Principle / Tech Lead UI Developer to join a dynamic successful team. You will be responsible for a design and development of applications in line with the best practices and contributing to an overall company goal and working closely with an Architect, Product Owner and Developers. You will also be leading and mentoring junior developers. This team is working on mission critical applications.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Strong understanding of NgRx/Redux
- Experience with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cypress, Playwright
- Passionate about customer experience and good UX design
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Strong understanding and experience with CI / CD
- Expertise working with core Java technologies
- Leadership skills - 30% of the time you will be leading and mentoring junior members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Please note, you will need to be based in Ireland and have valid right to work. We are not in a position to provide visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: