A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Transport Shift Manager.
* Directing activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles, aircraft, or railroad cars.
* Planning, organizing, and managing staff members to ensure work is completed and consistent with the company's standards.
* Directing investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
* Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
* Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
* Complying with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
* Promoting safe work activities by conducting safety audits, and attending company safety meetings.
Qualifications / Requirements:
* At least 2 years experience as a transportation manager in a similar industry.
* Solid knowledge of the transportation industry and logistics.
* Critical thinking skills and knowledge of analytics.
* Ability to work well with team members and navigate stressful situations.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Good conflict resolution skills.
Salary: €46,000 - €47,000
Shift: 4:00 - 13:00
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply with your CV to: